You can pay for your office visits and any treatments by cash, check, credit, care credit or debit card at the time of treatment. We also accept most major dental insurances and are In-Network with the following:
Aetna PPO , Ameritas Life Insurance Corp., Assurant, Careington- Care Platimum, Cigna PPO, Connection Dental/GEHA, Delta Dental PPO/Priemer, Dental Wellness Partners, Dentegra, Dentemax, Dominion PPO, Fidelio, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional, Humana, Metlife, United Healthcare, United Concordia, Wellpoint
In-Office Dental Savings Plan
Dr. Hofstetter and staff are interested in providing excellent care to our patients. We have taken the steps that make it as easy as possible for you to receive the dental care that you need at an affordable rate. Below are details about our in-house dental savings plan.
Taking advantage of our Dental Savings Plan, you will experience:
- No claim forms.
- No yearly maximums.
- No deductibles.
- No limitations for pre-existing conditions.
- No waiting for treatment.
- No pre-authorization.
- Coverage in our Dental Savings Plan includes:
- Comprehensive, new patient exam - 100%
- Routine dental exams (2 per year) - 100%
- Panorex (every five years) - 100%
- Periapical x-rays - 100%
- Bitewing x-rays (1 per year) - 100%
- Prophy, child or adult (2 per year) - 100%
- Additional cleanings per year - 15% off (100% off on first 2 cleanings. 15% off for any additional cleanings.)
- Fluoride (2 per year) - 100%
- Sealants - 20% off
Other procedures covered at 20% off include:
*Individual and family plans available
To discuss your payment options or insurance coverage, please call
For your convenience, we are pleased to accept Care Credit.